Licorice Extracts for Foods and Beverage
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Extract DGLProduct Name:Deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract DGL · Resource: Only use Glycyrrhiza glabra L licorice roots · Shelf Life:36-moths · Transport Package: 25kg -all Paper carton Grade:This products complies with CP2015 and USP35 standards capacity:1100T every year...
Deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract DGL
· Product Name:Deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract DGL
· Resource: Only use Glycyrrhiza glabra L licorice roots
· Shelf Life:36-moths
· Transport Package: 25kg -all Paper carton
· Origin:Xinjiang, China
· Appearance: Deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract DGL is yellowish-brown fine powder, fragrant.
· HS Code: 1302.12
Content: No less than 1.5% (HPLC)
· Trademark: FUJIE
· CAS NO:68916-91-6
Grade:This products complies with CP2015 and USP35 standards
capacity:1100T every year
Heavy Metal ≤20ppm
Glycyrrhizinic Acid ≤1.5%
Loss on drying≤7.0%
Residue on ignition≤30.0%
1. Deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract DGL that we are only use Glycyrrhiza glabra L can Ensure that the immanent quality of products.
2.we had passed China GMP.
2. we have 667 million square meters of licorice planting base.
3.we have seven thousands squares meters warehouse in UAS Los Angeles. Here,we have 10-20t Deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract DGL stock every moth.
4.we are the biggest licorice root powder extract factory in china.
USP 32-NF27 (United States Pharmacopeia USP 32 National Formulary NF 27) advises the following: “indicators are that excessive amounts or long-term use of licorice (and therefore GA) may cause high blood pressure or low potassium, which has been associated with irregular heartbeat and/or muscle weakness. Licorice may worsen the effects of congestive heart failure, cirrhosis, or kidney failure…” though the U.S.’s FDA and the European Commission have designated Upper Use Levels (UULs) for Glycyrrhizic Acid and Glycyrrhizic Acid Ammonium Salt as being safe chemically defined flavoring substances in food.